Friday, April 13, 2007

Permission

My stay here is not so stable as one would want it to be. Since a few weeks back I'm involved in a legal process concerning my right to stay here. It looked pretty bright for a while, but today ... not so bright any more. Even though we had put on our best suites the authorities said that we are basically smoked and will be thrown out of the country. I think... I was only waiting in the car when our connection met with the authorities, dressed in an even nicer suite. But that didn't help either...

It would be a pity to leave, even though this country has given me more problems than pleasure. but i hardly think I have ever learnt so much so fast in my entire life, and I don't want to stop this process prematurely. Besides... there are also persons that I don't want to separate from prematurely.

No comments: