On Martin Martinov's blog nine motivations are posted:
- Because of the governement's inability to turn the EU membership into an advantage for Bulgarian citizens.
- Because of the government's inability to integrate Bulgaria in the decision making process in NATO and the EU.
- Because of its deliberate encouragement of Euro-scepticism and denial of the achievements made in the trasnition from totalitarianism and communism to democracy.
- After the denial to fight corruption and conflicting interests.
- Because of the loss of millions of subsidies from the European Union.
- Becasue of the the government's irresponsibility and the insecurity of the peolpe and its children.
- Because of the underestimation of the effects of the international economical crisis in Bulgaria.
- Because the lack of transparency in the decision making process.
- Because the Socialists have moved the country closer to Russia, and thus led Bulgaria into energy dependence and the gas crisis that costed the county 200 Millions (Leva)
Thanks to M for informing me